M1 Helmet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWII Finnish Helmets

2 posters

Go down

WWII Finnish Helmets Empty WWII Finnish Helmets

Post  Sgt Saunders Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Here's a quick shot of my collection of WWII Finnish helmets. The Finns bought helmets from Germany, Austria and Hungary to name a few. They repainted them and relined them for the Winter War (39-40) and the Continuation War (42-45) I believe. If you guys want to see any more photos or varations let me know and I'll post some here and there as time premits.
Thanks for looking.

WWII Finnish Helmets 100_1053
Sgt Saunders
Sgt Saunders

Back to top Go down

WWII Finnish Helmets Empty Re: WWII Finnish Helmets

Post  sgtdorango Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Nice helmets!!!....a long time ago I picked up a book about Finnish helmets, back when I was buying more German helmets, its a great book, do you also have it in your library?....mike
sgtdorango
sgtdorango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Saunders Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:19 am

No Mike I don't have that book. What is the title? There was a great sight on Finnish helmets from Finnland on the web. I knew the man and he was a wealth of knowledge on Finnish helmets. The sight has now expired and all his emails don't work (sigh). The only book I have covers mostly Finnish uniforms. Please don't ask me about Finnish Mosin Nagants. There is not enough hours in your day. Very Happy
Sgt Saunders
Sgt Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down