M1 Helmet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP

2 posters

Go down

Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP Empty Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP

Post  militarykid1234 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:25 am

So i got this vietnam helmet at my local flea market for $20.00 and ive never been able to figure out this mrking on the front and on the liner maybe one of you know? On the metal the bars are yellow with a black backround and on the liner im guessing they didnt have yellow or black so the bars are white. Let me know

Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP 14vir6c

militarykid1234

Back to top Go down

Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP Empty Re: Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP

Post  sgtdorango Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm

I think you might have to resize your pics a little smaller so they fit in the window...it takes a few times to get used to posting pics on this forums setup!..mike
sgtdorango
sgtdorango

Back to top Go down

Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP Empty Re: Unknown vietnam helmet marking HELP

Post  militarykid1234 Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 pm

yes i did notice only on this picture that it is like this but it shows the marking up close thats prob why its so big. Sorry about this hope someone knows what this is as ive been looking for around a year nd still dont know

militarykid1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down